Thursday, April 30, 2009

Alvaro Bautista Grungy '09 Desktop Wallpaper


Even though I tend to stick away from my MotoGP geekdom and nerdity on this blog, there's times where it seems right to let the odd post slip through.
Like now...
I've just completed the first in a set of 2009 Alvaro Bautista desktop wallpapers which hopefully bring stylings and treatments on a big step from last year, whilst remaining stuffed with my basic design DNA.
The first one is now available for download, and comes in 1440x900 and 1280x800 widescreen options... A lush, deep and grungy treatment, finished off with a cracking action photo from the Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi, and a discreet rack of sponsor logos. I've tried to make the composition totally appropriate for both Mac and Windows desktop layouts.
Click here for the downloads...


No comments: