Tuesday, January 6, 2009

El Canto Del Loco - "La Película"


Those lucky ECDL fans in Spain get to see in the new year with a cinema release of a documentary on the band, "La Película".
Sadly those of us in the UK will have to wait to see it by other means.
I guess for me that means waiting for it to arrive on DVD and in the hope that either:
a) my language skills have improved considerably or
b) it has subtitles.

Looks good though, doesn't it :-)
Ooooh - and by the way, if you *are* an ECDL fan in Great Britain, then why not consider joining up to the UK Fans of El Canto Del Loco group on Facebook...



1 comment:

abc said...

Well, I'm guessing it will have subtitles... in your dreams.

I don't think that will happen really. So you better start improving your Spanish. ;)

But the great thing about it is that you'll have no communication problems in Talavera this year. ;)