Thursday, December 18, 2008

El Canto Del Loco - "De Personas A Personas"






Grabbed this off the Spanish eBay the other day - very swiftly delivered and in perfect nick. A beautiful package of text and pictures, featuring a new nudey shoot - and a CD of the Personas album but with a bunch of extra songs, and also a DVD featuring 3 versions of promos for "Eres Tonto", the video for "Peter Pan", plus a 45 minute documentary and also a couple of other goodies like a film about the nudey photoshoot.

It's Christmas and I deserve it! :-)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I want it... I'm going to go find it now.

It's not Christmas anymore, but I work hard for my money...

So I too deserve it :)

gb said...

lol :-)
yeah, do go for it - it's absolutely tops...
this is a link to a search for ECDL items on Spanish eBay and you can usually find a couple of copies of it there.

hope you manage to get it and hope you love it :-)