Monday, September 15, 2008

"Rivercity" is now online

Photograph: © Matthew Sowerby


I’ve finally put RIVERCITY online.
It’s a dark novel - basically a smart read involving some grim murders, conspiracies, the supernatural, a bunch of history and philosophy and a film-noir styling.
I actually wrote it years ago - 1997 - which feels like another life now! But it’s had a number of drafts and I also reworked it into a film treatment.
Having said that I’ve not really done enough with it and it’s spent the last few years languishing on the Mac and remaining unread.
I figured that, in the absence of any deal for it, I might as well just put it out there in its entirety and for free.
If you want to go and read it then click here...

It’ll be interesting to see if revisiting it and tidying it up for putting online will re-ignite work on some other unfinished writing projects...

1 comment:

abc said...

finally finished chapter 2 last night (boy, i really have time for nothing here) and i wished i could read it all in one go as you sure know how to create suspense. really like it a lot so far. :D